• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

nothing legal came by

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel collums

45 Cal.
Reaction score
got in my stand before daylight sat there till 9am and here comes a buck a tiny little spike. he walked up to where i sprayed some doe scent and went crazy. he stayed in that spot for over an hour and pawed all the leaves out of a ten foot area then he nearly fell over from getting dizzy walking around the scented spot. he left and nothing else but birds and squirrels the rest of the hunt but it felt good. i took a picture of a tree out in front of my stand that has been rubbed by a good buck or a monster. which ever if it gets near me i will have a picture to post.

Turn the dogs loose! :haha:

What kind of doe scent did you use? The stuff I bought only attracts ants and scares away small bucks.

dog season is closed its primitive season now till the 15. the scent i have used for the last couple years is Tinks Hot Shot #69 doe-in-rut. in a red, black and white metal spray can. it says its 100% pure doe estrous. getting ready now for a afternoon hunt next to a cut soybean field.

Back