• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Nuther Ga. boy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodgoat

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I see a couple of other guys here from Ga. I must know yall??? I was at the Lenox match and just got through with the Griffin two day shoot. I'm mainly interested in shooting flintlocks and am a very untalented and casual builder. If it burns powder, I like it. Even the exploding pipe bomb CVA guns dont scare me. Looking forward to visiting with yall.

Woodgoat,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Lots of friendly folks :imo: to help
with any B/P questions you mite have. Hope you
will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Welcome Woodgoat...

Hey, is this you?

woodgoat.jpg

Dang Musketman, that was quick in finding the pic.

So, tell us Jaw-ja, what did you'uns kill it wit?

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! Just saw you at the territorials in Columbus! :thumbsup: :front:

Hey Bill, I didnt know you were a cybercat! Hey to all yall. I shot that deer with a mauser 338/06, thats one of them buttloaders yall may have seen? I doubt if they will last though, just a passing fad I think. I shot this one with my Harpers Ferry rifle. Them .54 balls will knock the stew out of a deer!
f4298870.jpg

I guess I better go read the instructions for how to post a picture. Anyway, I shot one. ::

Howdy Woodgoat - Glad to have you here with us on the forum
Lots to read and learn. Share what you know when you can.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Back