• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Offhand accuracy with flintlock pistols ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have gone with a saw handle style dueling pistol. I don't like their looks but hey, they weren't created for aesthetic appeal.
Still can. Pedersoli`s Cook shoots like a modern pistol and works great when properly tuned. If it fit the rules of my traditional matches it would be a top choice for me, but I prefer the "looks" of Gold over looks of guns...nsp

the saw handles were traditional. more likly to be seen in New England than the south. also traditional in parts of Europe. wonder what it is that disqualifies it?

the saw handles were traditional. more likly to be seen in New England than the south. also traditional in parts of Europe. wonder what it is that disqualifies it?
Just NMLRA and NRA rules for traditional matches. You can shoot Saw Handel types in the non-traditional matches and local matches that have their own rules...nsp

Back