• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ohio Class / Swap Meet

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Pratt

36 Cal.
Reaction score
FLINTLOCK GUNSMITHING CLASS
led by Ian Pratt & Jim Kibler
and
Muzzleloading Swap Meet Day
March 28, 2009

at The Log Cabin Sport Shop in Lodi, Ohio

The gun building class is in session. Anybody is welcome to come watch and learn as we work. If you have a project you would like some suggestions on please feel free to bring it in. As always we encourage anybody to please bring in any related items of interest to share
Also on this date we are having our first Muzzleloading Swap Meet Day from 10 am to 5 pm. Bring in your old or extra gun parts, guns, tools, stock wood, books, videos, anything related to longrifles and buy /sell / trade. There will be no mid day presentation in the museum room, we plan to fill the space with tables. No cartridge guns please. Table space is free, first come, first serve. Free admission.

For more information, contact the Log Cabin Shop, 8010 Lafayette Road, PO Box 275, Lodi, OH 44254 or call (330) 948-1082

Wolf the way I read it they are going to put the tables in museum where they had the bag making show the 21. They were doing the guns in the room back of it. I plan on going. Dilly

That's right, the plan is to set up inside. I've been getting a lot of response on this even before we advertised it, so if the weather is decent we may set up some tables out under the porch to make more room. Of course tailgating would be fine, a couple guys have talked about bringing in some bigger boards of stock wood and one or two have some heavier power tools and that may be the way to go for items like that.

Ought to be a good time, looking forward to it!

Man I would love to make it up to one of these events... Maybe one day..

Roy we'd love to have you come on up, let me know if you're ever thinking about it. We're having our trade fair again this fall, will be October 10 and 11. The ads for that one should be in the magazines soon, I'll send you a copy of the flyer.

That might be more doable in the fall. I should be going up to MI to bird hunt around that time.

Just wanted to bump this back up in case any interested folks missed it the first time around. Have been talking with guys who plan on bringing all kinds of stuff to sell / trade - stock wood, gun barrels, riveters forge, scroll saw, horns, etc. etc - ought to be a good time! Grab what you got and come on down!

Back