• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Newbie From Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just here to introduce myself! I'm hard of hearing so if you reply you might have to type a little louder than usual.....
I purchase my first smokepole in 1983. Thompson Center Renegade 50 Cal. For Deer Hunting. I still use it today! Had to put a scope on it for old eyes, Chaps on it because I'm clumsy, A sling on it to relieve sore arms, but I love it!
I also inherited from a passing friend a Remington 700ML that never shoots the same way twice.......He couldn't do it either so I don't feel too bad!

Howdy from Indiana!

Bill

Latest posts

Back