• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Northwest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohioan

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I was just looking on the Old Northwest website at the planned events. There seems to be a lack of shooting events through out the week. There are "Two Gun" shoots for people with a rifle and a tradegun, but I don't have a Trade Gun. Lots of hawk and knife and archery.

What's the deal?

It looks like there is some kind of match each day. There does not seem to be any smothbore shoots though. They are listed as rifle or trade gun, there is the Blue Jacket Match and a Clay bird shoot. You should check if there is a question since there are shoot requirements set my the NMLRA.

Miki

Back