• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Timer but new here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrd74

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy all,my name is Mike Doyle and I used to make shooting bags under the name Humber Valley Traders a couple of decades ago. Been away for quite some time but am starting to get a renewed interest so you'll probably see me stirin" it up a bit every now and then. :blah:

You came back to the right site!Go ahead and stir things up.You should give some pointers on bag makeing.We are always looking to pick someones brain. Welcome!

mrd74,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you on board.
Lots of friendly folks and some great information
here. Hope you will contribute when you can and have
fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome MRD74. You'll enjoy it here on the MLF. Lots of good advice and lots of folks looking for advice.
You mentioned "Humber Valley Traders" have you always lived on the west coast, or are you originaly from the east? The reason that I ask is ; I'm familar with a Humber Valley in Newfoundland.
Soggy

mrd74, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Soggy, I'm originally from the Humber Valley in Ontario, moved west in 89

Back