• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

? on base mount t/c new englander

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf5347

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I like to ask did t/c make a base mount for the new englander?
I know a guy that wants to sell a new englander
He has no idea since it was taken in on a trade
He state the mount is held on the barrel with 3 screws 2 up front were the rear sight goes and 1 in the rear before the tang.I ask him if the hammer was bent he has no idea,I wonder if the new englander hammer is a tad off center he did state the hammer hits the nipple dead on center.He also stated the base mount seem a tad off center to the left any one ever know if t/c made a base mount like this for the new englander were no additional holes are needed?

Yes, TCmade a base mt for the N.E. A pal of mine has one. I think I still have one around here somewhere!

Yes they did, I have one on my New Englander, works good, he is right about the screws. Just as he told you.

They made them for other models also, not sure of which one right off the top, right now, I do remember selling some of them when I worked in the sporting goods busines.

Back