• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

On the Board in 24

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made a pledge to myself to hunt with only primitive weapons this year. I started turkey season with a jake on opening morning with NWT 20 ga, and opening day of KY Archery (Sept 7th) I tagged a decent velvet buck with the recurve. I didn't post it right away as this is a ML'er forum but I though someone might appreciate the journey of this season. I still have my Fort Knox hunting licenses with opportunity to take 2 more bucks on the base. Plus I hunt other states too. I bet coyote season will be tough with flintlock.

Attachments

• IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5404.jpeg
    IMG_5404.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5636.jpeg
    IMG_5636.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back