• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One good ear, one bad, got fooled.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Huh? Pardon me! Excuse me! What'd you say? Are my most used phrases any more. To many years of qualifying with no protection, blow ear drums from diving, to much playing with dynamite. 1000's of rounds of trap and skeet and target shooting have now taking a silencing toll.

Can't hear the huns or the chukars comeback calls anymore. Miss a lot of birds, because I can't hear their wingbeats in the wind.

If someone would have told us that we were going to go deaf when we were young. I'm not sure how many would have listened anyway, but I regret not using the protection now. WHAT?

Jerry

I thank God I survived all those years when I was young and shooting without protection and 40 years in the shop and many of those with no protection. I can still hear very well, which is amazing. I started wearing hearing protection after I bought a hand gun and shot it the first time, my ears were ringing so bad I took it in the house and did not shoot it again until I had some protection.
I know what you mean about laughing it off when the deer get the better of you, that's what makes it interesting and keeps it fun!

Back