• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Only 5 weeks left !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Germany!

In 5 weeks at 1st of may our roedeer season starts again here in Bavaria, Germany. Looking forward to it because i'll do all my hunting in spring and summer with my eastern tenn. poorboy flinter in .54 with open sight. I trained several times meanwhile at 50m, using .525 PRB and 90 grs WANO PP and I'm very satisfied with the grouping. Think the roes won't. :grin:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Good luck with your spring hunt. It is odd for us here in the US and Canada where hunting for deer and the like is done during the fall and early winter of the year. The only hunting we have in the spring, as far as a game animal is concerned is wild turkey or what are classed as a feral/exotic species like wild boar.

I have to wait until April 27th for the opener of the wild turkey season in Massachusetts and then May 6th for Connecticut's wild turkey season.

Back