• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Opening day in Colorado

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev_William

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Yesterday was opening day for small game and I took the day off to go. I heard a lot of squirrels but only saw 2. Thank you allen hawkin 1st squirrel got stuck in the tree lol. It took 1 shot to kill it and 3 shots to get it out of the tree lol as it got stuck on 3 different branches on the way down. I have some pics once I get them from the phone I'll post. They are kind of graphic as I wanted to show what .32 can do on small game if shot placement is a little off. I manage 2 squirrels and 1 rabbit.

I'm feeling it my own self, I'm gona hold out until the weekend, But by then I may need two days of smoke & sage to feel right again.

I got out along both sides of the Utah/Colorado border but the bunnies were on turbo :( never got a shot off.

Still nice to get out with a rifle in my hand :grin:
that's Colorado where I'm standing & Utah in the distance. Way green for us for this time of year. Lots of bunny food for this year.

Latest posts

Back