• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Organized hunts?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul63

36 Cal.
Reaction score
After reviewing many past threads, I was curious if there have been any organized hunts, where like minded forum members have got together to share a camp and chase critters for a few days.
Nothing expensive like a fully guided hunt,but more on the lines of chasing bushy tails, rabbits, hogs ETC.

Another forum I'm on does a late season flintlock hunt for deer here in pa. I haven't had the chance to participate because of work but some friends have and they go back every year. Sounds like a good time.

Another one I visit sometimes does group get togethers. I think it'd be a hoot to do a traditional camp. Plenty of public land in Ohio to make it happen.

Latest posts

Back