• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Our Units Calender

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_McCracken

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey Fellas

Tomorrow, March 13, my unit is having their spring meeting to determine the events that we will take part during the year. Most of our dates are filled because we are setting up with sister units.

I was wondering has anybody been to Cook Forest French & Indian War Encampment? I am pretty sure this weekend is open on our calendar, but before I bring this date up to my unit I wanted to know from anyone on this board if they have went to this event in the past, and how was it? Is this a good event or an event one should stay away from?

Thanks for your time
42nd Highlanders
Murray's Co
Pvt. McCracken

Hello Pvt:

The name caught my eye as our local (Salem NY) history has a Captain McCracken who lead a raid on Skenesborough (Modern Whitehall) in the Rev war. I have played part of his unit for our local historical society.

Back