• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

P-1837 Brunswick deer harvest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyKid

36 Cal.
Reaction score
This is a pic from last deer season here in NJ. It's a P-1837 Brunswick rifle....2-groove rifling in .70 caliber. I used a .69 patched round ball. The pass-through shot was 30 yards and resulted in a quick, clean kill (and many good meals!) :wink:

P1010199.jpg

Just counting the remaining weeks yesterday and making a final list of things to do before my NC opener here...congratulations on your ML Doe !

Thanks, guys...not bad for a bowhunter :wink: What made this one special was the way the gun looked when I got it....

P1010235.jpg

P1010236.jpg

shortbow said:
Congrats on the deer, but major HUZZAHS! on the restoration. :thumbsup: :bow:

Thanks...that stock was in 5 pieces....Acraglas is our friend :wink:
Tom

Back