• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Paneled Buffalo Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The antler tip is attached to the horn using a piece of brass tubing. I don't have any means to thread the main or tip, so I just used the brass tubing as a coupler. The two pieces are glued to gether using epoxy. Not PC or HC, but it worked. I am low budget type, I use what I have on hand at the time to get the job done.

Good luck on your efforts.....Tim

great looking horn!

thanks for the tip about the brass tube... how do we know it isn't PC/HC- perhaps not brass, but some sort of tubular connector?... just a thought... anyway, i really liked the horn- never much of a fan of buffalo, but yours looks great!

Latest posts

Back