• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Part IV Sticker On Tour In Iraq (out a huntin')

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
Out a Huntin' asked me to post these for him, so I am...

StickeronSaddam.jpg

StickeronHumveewithAKandRPGlauncher.jpg

The sticker is definately cool.

What grabbed my eye though is what kind of an AK is that? I've seen metal skeletonized stocks on AK's before, but never a wooden skeletonized stock.

I don't know what type of AK it is. We're in the business of confiscating and destroying them. Don't pay much attention to what they are.

Huntin

It has a bump out on the receiver so it must be fairly new. The Russians started to put that on their latest guns. But it doesn't look like a Russian gun to me. Most likely it was made in iraq. :imo:
Great Pictures :thumbsup:
Lehigh..

When i was in Iraq, we found all kinds of strange guns and AK's. Occasionally we would find a Chrome AK, some would have decortations like jewels inlayed in them. We were told they were gifts from Saddam or the Bath Party. We would always keep those and hang them up where we lived.

Thanks again MM for posting my photo. I hope everyone takes a look. I doubt I will have any more photos to post. I'll be on my way home soon...not soon enough, but soon. Man I can't wait to smell BP smoke again!

Huntin

I'm not sure what killed this tank. It's been sitting for years. Possibly killed during the first gulf war. By the size of the holes I assume it has been used as target practice with anti-tank artillery, most likely depleted uranium rounds. I'm no expert on what the Army and Marines use. There are a lot of relics like this scattered around that have been used for target practice over the years. They are like a deer crossing sign in the country, no one can resist shooting them.

Huntin

I would be scared it would blow my face off.Kalishnacopy's from the mid-east arnt known for there quality. Take it easey as you can! Can you get pic's of the stuff blowing up safely ?

The only explosion pics I have been able to get are already posted under sticker on tour part one I think. It is when we blew up a bunch of munitions.

Huntin

Latest posts

Back