• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patch fabric

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually take my micrometer to the thrift store. I can find already pre-washed ladies cotton drill pants for about a dollar. I also find alot of linen pants cheap. Linen makes great char cloth.
Ohio Rusty ><>

So I guess what your saying is the Walmart ticking is trash and it figures, I’ll get it from Joann’s.
I suppose it could have been the result of old fabric, IDK. However, what I do know is the new ticking I get from October Country is much, much better. Not affiliated with October Country, just being honest and trying to save folks some trouble.

It definitely made a believer out of me. Not all fabrics of the same thickness are created equal.

Back