• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patriot Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRW

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anybody out there have a schematic on the Patriot set trigger, the one that works in reverse of the usual set up. Meaning you set it with the front trigger and release it with the back

If you have a problem with the triggers, you can send them into Thompson Center. They'll fix whatever the probelm is. They fixed one of mine with no problem. I wrote a note explaning the difficulty with the part and sent that in to them. Give them a call.

Not long ago I contacted TC asking for a detailed diagram of the Patriot trigger assembly. After a considerable amount of time they sent me a VERY general diagram of the whole pistol with no detail of the trigger assembly. Don't waste your time contacting TC for a detailed diagram of the trigger assembly. After I torn into the trigger assembly I saw that it was VERY simple consisting of only a few parts - really didn't need a detailed diagram. I was planning on smoothing up the contact surfaces to get a better trigger pull.

I have never been able to get any kind of accuracy out of my Patriot. Not that I have concntrated my efforts onit, but it hits a foot high at 25 yds and seems to jump from the inertia of the starting to move. I have a junk/manure pistol made from Patriot parts and a piece of cut off rifle barel, an it shoots like a house afire.

CAN't figure it. The double set triggrs on thpatriot seem too far forward making it difficult to hold on target.

I recently purchased three new fancy target pistols that I have to break in and sight. A buddy of mine made modern in-line style pistol out of a old H&A 32 falling block rifle action and a barrel, and I gotta say it shoots pretty good.

I have seen the schematics for the Patriot triggers .......somewhere in one of my books. (Several hundred) if and when I find it, I'll post a copy.

Back