• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli announce a .54cal 'Hawken target rifle...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UK price just over 1100 English pounds. Watch this space for more details.

Rocky Mountain Hawken Rifle​
Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken Percussion Muzzle Loading Rifle .54cal​
£1141.00​

Last edited:
Looks like the normal RMH (in walnut) they've had for a couple decades. Is there something different...little longer barrel...different twist?
Wi-Fi enabled!😄I won one recently in striped maple at raffle. Had been pre-owned and maybe fired once but minty otherwise. Handsome! Without Uberti, Pedersoli, etc., where would be be? Collectors, shooters, enactors??

UK price just over 1100 English pounds. Watch this space for more details.

Rocky Mountain Hawken Rifle​
Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken Percussion Muzzle Loading Rifle .54cal​
£1141.00​

Heck I don't need one of those. I can miss any target on the field that anybody chooses.

LD

What makes it a TARGET rifle? Looks like just another Hawken rifle to me.:dunno:

Looks like the normal RMH (in walnut) they've had for a couple decades. Is there something different...little longer barrel...different twist?

Dunno, me. It was an email flyer to attract my attention. I don't know enough about Pedersoli products to make any valid comment.

Yep...have had a striped maple RMH for 20 years I bought at a Cabelas on sale for $699. They are good looking replicas and are shooters! Problem is it just gets heavier with every passing year!!! 😉🙂 Still love it though. 👍
I recall about that time frame, could have gotten one at Cabela's in Hamburg for about that price. Won my current one at raffle recently.

Last edited:
Back