• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Blue Ridge Redo.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, got a chance to snap some better pictures of the stock. Now I'm by no means a techy with pictures or cameras... Only tech I own is my smartphone, which is what I used for the images. Hopefully they look good on your guys end. :hatsoff:

AVviwkX.jpg
50x2Vsz.jpg
FyhnRpO.jpg
OxE7aLM.jpg
USVmSv6.jpg
foFhq8Q.jpg

s29LtsU.jpg
VUohcPC.jpg

She's almost as perdy as my wife! :thumbsup:

Thank you, I'm aware it is. That's how it came from the factory apparently many years ago, or someone decided to replace the factory site. Not sure what they came with, but this particular site is a steel base with a brass blade. Not on my high priority list of things to do at the moment, but it is one before she gets zeroed. :thumbsup:

Back