• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Frontier .36 Flintlock Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
92075F28-BE4B-4B4B-A7ED-1B0F5267AB48.jpeg
DDEE8FF5-88CB-496A-AC85-84E715153E5E.jpeg
7E0F63E3-4618-4CCF-A240-D9CB87DAD680.jpeg
913F0E42-9212-4D4E-9012-896BB6490111.jpeg
FD04AC91-3326-4B1A-945D-17B4D58B556E.jpeg
6938EC97-D275-40BF-84A8-9D521E95382E.jpeg
0B6BAE07-F3BF-45E8-A9A4-427235C2BF77.jpeg
84014129-D71E-45D3-AE4E-8B111075EEC3.jpeg
C429545F-0D2E-4922-9680-5123DC91D0E8.jpeg
Pedersoli Frontier .36 Flintlock Rifle in like new/excellent condition. If you’re looking for an inexpensive but beautiful, light and deadly accurate squirrel rifle...here it is! You can literally shoot the gonads off those sneaky tree rats with this handy little firelock. I bought this rifle NIB (don’t have original box anymore) 3-4 years ago, having only fired it on 2 short occasions...for a total prb count of maybe 25-30, both times at the range. Squirrels of any decent eating size simply don’t exist here in Alaska, so It’s never been stomping out in the woods and therefore has no rash or blemishes to speak of and the bore is immaculate. It has a browned 39” full octagon barrel, adjustable double set trigger and a color case hardened lock set in a nice American walnut stock with brass furniture and no nose cap. Overall length is 55” and LOP is 14”. The only modification was to have a professional gunsmith drill one 8-32 threaded hole in the tang of the breech plug...to facilitate installation of a very small and obscure, but wonderfully functional lo-pro skinner aperture rear sight. It’s so tiny, it’s almost unnoticeable except to the intended eye! You adjust for elevation by screwing the threaded post up or down (with friction fit lock ring) and still adjust windage by drifting the standard dovetailed front sight. It was an awesome improvement for my aging eyes, allowing for a much more clear and precise sight picture (comes with 2 size apertures that just thread into the base from either side). Presently there is a dovetail blank slid into the rear sight dovetail and the original rear sight is included. If you choose to go back to the blade rear sight, with an 8-32 cap screw installed flush with the tang...it would be unnoticeable. My only reason for selling this is that my health these days, just doesn’t allow me many opportunities to enjoy owning it by actually using it. These are $825 new, but getting harder to find, as Pedersoli ceased production on them in .36 caliber. I’ll include shipping anywhere in the US legal to do so, for $525 total. Find a better deal on a pretty little .36 flinter anywhere...

A few things I forgot to mention: the weight of this rifle is stated by the manufacturer to be 7lbs., barrel twist rate is 1 in 48” and that I’m not interested in trades at this time.

Just to clarify, my only accepted method of payment is a USPS money order sent snail mail to my mailing address provided once receiving written acceptance. I’m an old fart who does things the old fashioned way...it’s worked well for many years, so why fix what ain’t broke! Thanks for all interested parties (if you search my user name, you’ll find several completed sales and happy customers who have contacted me as I thin out my blackpowder collection), .

Still available at this time (2-3 tire kickers, nothing agreed to yet)!

Waiting on YOU to CONFIRM “offhand35”!!! Please check PM’s (several)...you’ve got till 2300 Alaska time. Then it goes to #2, with #3 “in the chute”!

Sold to “offhand35” pending receipt of funds ...thank you to all for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back