• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Frontier Muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ways late on this post but have a Double rifle two shotguns and a two pedersoli frontier rifles.
The shotguns have been more reliable than my modern benelli with Remington trap loads, (two or three bad shells this summer) same with the Kodiak Rifle (then think rain snow...) There are some more knowledgeable people than I on this post, but in my extensive field experience with pedersoli percussion rifles/shotguns is they work great, always reliable, and they are accurate. I have not had a hang fire or miss fire, in at least the last five or six pounds of powder and many people post how you have to change out the nipples on the Kodiak and Shotguns. Not sure what they are doing, but rarely hear of real hunting experiences, and mine seem to fire fine and knock down ducks and pheasants even in crummy weather. IMO and experience these guns work even in Nov and Dec snowy deer and pheasant hunting in MN/ND/SD. So when hunting with these guns I am dead certain they will fire otherwise they would be at home. Buying IXT shot (Price) or loading a ML at sub zero, that demonstrates my questionable intelligence, but for each his own. No disrespect to others here, just have had actually hunting experience that is very different than what read from some other posters.

Back