• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pedersoli identification

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longrifle32

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a used pedersoli caplock. It is in need of lock parts but Im not sure which gun I have. It is of Kentucky style with brass patch box but has a double trigger. Need someone who knows these guns. Having a hard time finding parts.

Is it a .32 .45 or .50? The standard model number is S.213xx and the "xx" designates caliber. If you go to the Pedersoli site and look under the Kentucky rifle, you can download/open a PDF file that will list all of the parts with part numbers. You can contact Pedersoli or any company that distributes them to order parts. The only one listed is a single trigger but they should be able to look it up

Over the years, Pedersoli has made a number of different longrifles with various combinations of patchboxes, single and double set triggers and different length barrels.

When they were making their "Pennsylvania" (no patchbox, double set triggers) and "Kentucky" (patchbox, single trigger) versions they were also making similar rifles like the Dixie Pennsylvania Rifle (patchbox and double set trigger) for Dixie Gunworks with single and double set triggers.

I suspect they all used the same locks.

Thanks Jim , you are spot on! Ordered a flint conversion this morning from Dixie! They are selling the same rifle for a grand!

Latest posts

Back