• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Mortimer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Mortimer rifle I bought used some years back at a gun show. Its missing the sling swivels ( I know they don't swivel I just don't know what to call them) front and rear. I emailed pedersoli some time back and they didn't have any. I've been looking on and off for a while with no luck. I was hoping someone here could help me out finding a set. Thanks!

If you have a picture and measurements any decent blacksmith can make them. I've made sling mounts for several muskets but had the guns to fit them.
Edit: Just remembered I have a picture of a sling mount that I made when I restored an old Rolling Block.
rolling block 003.jpg

Last edited:
I will take a pick of my sling swivels on my SxS and edit this post with them, maybe that will help.

Attachments

• IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4575.jpeg
    IMG_4575.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4572.jpeg
    IMG_4572.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4573.jpeg
    IMG_4573.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
should you discover a supplier, please post it. mine are missing also. have been thinking of just making them but have too many other projects going right now, and for the foreseeable future.
Track of The Wolf sell swivels that can be modified to work.

Latest posts

Back