• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the regular hunting model with the fast twist, nose cap is metal, not plastic, no plastic anywhere on the gun.

I have the target one , and the nose cap is brass.
Period correct or not , I like it and with the slow twist is quite accurate with PRB.

Sorry to drag this up from almost a year ago, but I thought it might be better than starting a new topic. :surrender:

I currently own the .54 with fast twist 1:24 barrel. I realize it will shoot a PRB with light loads, but it's never going to be a tack driver at 100yds with a round ball.

I'm pretty sure Pedersoli still sells the Jaeger Target rifle with 1:65 twist and checkered stock. My wife told me to go and buy it so I could shoot at the club and have an accurate rifle to compete in the shooting matches. I can't find anybody that sells it in the USA. I know I'm looking in the wrong place. Been searching the internet for a week and can't find that rifle.

I gotta hurry up and find one and BUY it before she changes her mind!!! Can ya help me out?

Back