• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Strikes Again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josie wales

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Turkey shot with my 10ga Pedersoli. Distance was 25yds. Turkey was 20# with a 9" beard and 3/4" spurs. Box call is handmade by my son out of Alaskan Cedar and Missouri Walnut.
30kvvxl.jpg
[/img]

The barrels are covered with camo tape. The Pedersoli polish and blue is pretty good. Without the camo tape a turkey wouldn't get 100yds from me.

I've never had a turkey spook while hunting with a Pedersoli 10ga, double. I've shot 7 or 8 gobblers, no blind, just back up to a tree. Most taken at 20 yards or so.

You don't need the tape. Just don't move when the bird is coming in.

Good shooting! Nice picture!
It's great seeing all these birds taken with BP :bow:

josie wales said:
The barrels are covered with camo tape. The Pedersoli polish and blue is pretty good. Without the camo tape a turkey wouldn't get 100yds from me.
Another way of muting the shine is to use something like Johnson's paste wax. Apply it with your fingers, add more fingerprints to smoother sections, then DO NOT buff it.

Regards,
Joel

Back