• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Pedersoli sxs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighunter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 10 or 12 gauge Pedersoli double with interchangeable chokes. Email me with pictures and price if you have one for sale. Must be willing to ship to NC at my cost. Thanks.
[email protected]

If you put it out there "they" will find it. You might take down your e-mail and give it to people after they PM you, that way you know at least what member is e-mailing you. As you have it now I could just e-mail you and say I am Mad Irish Jack, I have just the gun you want and at a good price, send the check, then you would spend weeks mad at Jack having never been contacted by him at all. Just saying. . . .

I'd remove your email too -- OR change the "@" to "AT" and "." to "DOT" and tell those who respond to substitute the right characters, as that keeps spammers and robots from stealing your email address.

Back on topic -- Watch GunBroker as a 12 ga SXS just sold for $405...

Havent got an email tell me the first 3 letters of the email. I have different ones

8 Bore,
The email was sent to bighunter because this is his "Wanted to buy" thread.
You didn't post your email, so how would anyone know you have another than the secret email associated with this site and your user name?
Cheers.
arcticap

Last edited:
8 Bore,
The email was sent to bighunter because this is his "Wanted to buy" thread.

You didn't post your email, so how would anyone know you have another than the secret email associated with this site and your user name?
Cheers.
arcticap
Bighunter wanted a SxS Pedersoli

I am looking for a 10 or 12 gauge Pedersoli double with interchangeable chokes. Email me with pictures and price if you have one for sale. Must be willing to ship to NC at my cost. Thanks.
[email protected]
I have a friend who is selling a pedersoli 12 gauge side by side with removable chokes. The gun is in excellent shape, however, I do not know what he is asking for it. The gun is located in Minnesota and I'm sure he would be more than willing to ship it to you. If you are interested I can contact him and find out what he is asking for it. Let me know. Dewey

I have a Pedersoli10 GA. with three removable chokes , bought new in box . Have box an paperwork.Think I only shot it three times.If interested contact by private message.

Back