• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pedesoli rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a .50 Kentucky rifle. It works fine when I do my part. I got mine for $350 used so I avoided a lot of the "For that much cash, you could have..."

I like it okay. It's hard to find a place to shoot it in my area though.

I have a Pedesoli Frontier in .36 Caliber. It's new to me but seems to be working so far. I shot it last weekend and found that it likes 35 grs. of FFFG. I bought it used at only $250.00 because it had been left in a case wet and it rusted the barrel on the outside. I fixed that last winter with the use of stones and a home blue since I had a kit. The bore was fine so no problem there.

I have a .50 cal frontier that i traded for,kinda bugs me when people say for that kind of money you could of had.... til i tell em ive only got about 180$ in it. shoots good when i can hold it still. took a small buck with last season. my only complaint is that i dont get to shoot it enough :nono:

Back