• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Peep Sight for 13/16" Octagon Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mik1947

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a peep sight for my traditional Kentucky rifle?

I have a 13/16" octagon barrel with an open dovetail mounted rear sight on it now.

I've looked at the Williams sight, but according to the description, the CVA Apollo model fits 15/16" and 1" barrels.

Thanks,
Mike

Not a traditional peep sight, far from being hc/pc, but if just need to have something you can see better and aim better with, you might try rmcoxyoke. They make what they call a v-peep sight. Put one on my tc cherokee with 13/16 barrel, and it's great. But for me, was all about seeing/aiming better, not real worried about hc/pc correct.

Years ago TC offered a peep for their Cherokee and Seneca rifles. Kind of hard to find one these days but they are out there. They are smaller than the regular peep that they sell.

Thanks tmg and Rat Trapper!

I am not worried about hc/pc - my old eyes need all the help I can give them!

Mike

Also might try muzzleloader builders supply. They have a nice peep sight that should work, part number 21110. Also sell two different size aperaters for it, part numbers 21200 and 21210. Will need holes drilled and tapped to install it, but shouldn't be too bad, and think it will look pretty good.

Back