• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

peep sight question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a dangerous test of my memory, but as I recall, isn't the RMC aperture pretty big? I just can't remember the one I had well enough to do more than speculate. But if you wanted a smaller aperture and it's big enough could you tap it, or drill and tap it to accept some of the standard screw in apertures from Lyman or TC? Or if its' too small and you can weld, build up around the outside of the aperture to allow drilling and tapping? The size and thread on all those inserts appears to be standard. Idle spec. Acourse, if you could weld, there's also the possibility of filling it in and redrilling to a smaller hole.

only place i need the smaller aperature is at range.

in woods,its fine.

they will make me a smaller aperature for target shooting .

i mounted the RMC back in front of my frizzen, i like it a lot there,nice big hole for deer hunting.

up the barrel,its not as open as back near my eye.

Back