• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pennsylvania opening day tomorrow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vern faulkner

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for. Opening day for tree rats. Get out there and give them hell boys. Let us know how you all make out.

Vern

Good Luck tomorrow Vern. :thumbsup: I'll be chasing does with my flint gun for the early antlerless muzzleloader. :)

I can't hunt Doe's in my area. Just bucks. Too bad, because there's a million Doe's. They seem to know there's no danger, because I can almost walk up and pet them.

one problem cant use a muzzleloading rifle the first week because of early muzzleloader deer season. .22 cal rimfire only

Went for the early antlerless ML season yesterday...and all we saw was about 50 squirrels. Including some real nice black ones. :idunno:

Back