• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Percussion Fowling gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeshooter78

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the track of wolf or any kit that is English Fowling gun kit with a percussion lock? Has anyone done this before? I have not seen or read anything about percussion fowling guns.

Thanks

Smokeshooter78,
The 2 that come to mind are Sitting fox, and Caywood,..... There are other factory production guns also if a kit does not work out.............. Happy shooting

You might try Pecatonica River Long Rifle.They can be pretty flexible. I had them make me a kit for a Virginia Smooth Rifle (fowler). It's a Virginia Long Rifle stock with an octagon to round fowler barrel, a single trigger, fowler furniture, and a large Siler percussion lock. They were very good to work with.

Get what ever you want and just convert it to percussion, that's what the old timers did.

Mike that's a travesty. Why would anyone want to convert such a fine smoothy to a p&*^%$#n? :cursing:
Just kiddin. :haha: :stir:
Dusty :wink:

Back