• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pics???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonder if this is gonna work?

ShaferPatchknife2.jpg

Yeh, it's nice alright. You can shave with it, no problem.
I'm slowly piecing together some quality equipment after years of messing around with too many mediocre guns and other goods I'm getting smart and listening to those that know and started bying less items,but better quality.
Now it's time to thin out all the run of the mill stuff and keep the nice ones.
Actually for the price of a couple good used T/C rifles a guy can get one semi-custom handmade rifle with really good parts.
Keith makes fine goods fairly priced.
And he's a FRIEND!!!! :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ShaferPatchknife2.jpg
[/quote]

You mean this isn't the plastic handled stainless steel $1.29 patch knife???

maxi - Thank you for not posting a pic of the "patch knife" which I ceremoniously acquired and provided. I have been totally ashamed of this viscious prank foisted upon your most honorable self, the whole thing adversely affecting our proper station. Not even someone residing in the Ohio River valley deserves such treatment. So, I beg that you please accept my most humble apologies and hopefully the whole episode will soon be a faint memory to all concerned. Please feel free to dispose of said knife in a manner most consistent with the lousy, stinking, filthy, rotten excuse for a patch knife that it really represents. :(

YMH & OS, sse :master:

SSE: Awe shaddup! :nono:
Fer a buck twenty-nine it is a pretty good 'n sharp patch knife.
But more'n thet, it's one o' tha best jokes I've enjoyed in a loooooooooong time. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Still ROTFLMAO. :applause:
That took EXTRA thort, time and effort. I'm impressed.
Now you jest wait, maw two brain cells is gettin' kernekted agin and they's crankin' up sumpin' spasial. :youcrazy:

Well now that are one purty patch knife.

Mine's old & pitted and the antler tip handle has self-inflicted grooves I gashed into it with a file so's I could get a better grip. A butt ugly knife hanging under my purty face. Exactly the opposide of 'ol Maxiball.
fart.gif

Most Hon. Lord Maxiball, Esq: :master:

Is there some reason why funds in the amount of One and 29/100 ($1.29) USD have not been wired to the appropriate account, or in lieu thereof, a letter of credit in the like amount, has not been received in relaton to the aforementioned transaction? Please send your messenger/runner in due course explaining the deficiency (on pain of a .58 cal, 85g, FFFg, suppository delivery). :redface:

YMH & OS, sse :master:

Please send your messenger/runner in due course explaining the deficiency (on pain of a .58 cal, 85g, FFFg, suppository delivery).

I think this indescretion and affront can only be settled on the field of honor. I will second for Maxiball. SSE, name your second. We will tie your wrists together and each of you will select a Ginzu melon ball scoop and have at it.

May the best man win.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooooooooooooo. :what:
Not the BALL SCOOPER!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :shake: :youcrazy:
I WON"T do it. NO!
Anything but that! :bull: :bull: :bull:

I'll put "twenty" down, says he cut's his-self tryin ta useit within the first 10 shot's just finally attempting "cut at the muzzle" cloth!! Any lube! He can use any lube he wants,,but he's gotta cut patch at the muzzle,,!
(another 5 on the side,, says he'll need stiches"!)

I'll second sse,,but only if I get too watch!!

O.K. sumtacks! That's it. A dule, dual, (as in personalities) or war, I'm in! :youcrazy: :blah:

And I'll just have you know I've BEEN cutting at the muzzle for a while now. I got the BEST results with that buck twenty nine knife form sse. Which, incidently, rides in my shooting box I'm happy to report.
(anyone that goes to that legnth for a joke has my respect :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:)
I haven't used the new knife yet, (five 12's this week don'cha'know) but I'm agonna this week-end 'cause I AIN'T workin'! :curse: :curse: :curse:
But the suckers "suggested" I attend the Sat. car show on my own time!!!! :curse: :bull:
Anyway, I want to you to know I posted the site for "Dutch" on the G.I. board and I got out my copy and re-read it.
Good information to say the least. :: :imo:

maxi
that's a very good looking knife! maybe $129+ but surely
not $1.29! but fun is fun and we all knew that. thanks for the pics
:agree: snake-eyes :imo:

I wuz thinkin the only qualified second is rollinb's blind dog. ::
Never mind, aint gonna happen. I'm not worried about bein hit by any lead, but the thought of being hit in the mug and gagged/suffocated by one of maxi's lube slathered patches is terrifying!!!!!!! (Remember the movie "Ghost Busters"?) :: :blah:

Regards, sse

Hey, that's what I want!!!!! Maxi, get the idea??? :: ::

Regards, sse

Hey, that's what I want!!!!! Maxi, get the idea??? :: ::

Regards, sse

Fergit it. Ain't gonna happen. :m2c:
(harrrrrrrrr, .02 cents, get it, yer gettin' 2 cents ::)

I find the following extremely irritating :curse: :shocking: ::
I got the BEST results with that buck twenty nine knife form sse. Which, incidently, rides in my shooting box I'm happy to report
And he's got my buck 29 to boot!! :curse: :: :curse:

Back