• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pics???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

sse:

I know a "GOOD" lawyer who will not only get you your $1.29 back, but $1,000,000 in punitive damages plus pain and suffering...

Why he'll even tack on another $250,000 for public humiliation...

Oh yeah. I'm lookin fer punitive, exemplary, mortification, "the woiks", but I think it would max out at treble damages, or $3.97, on the oustide, which is no small sum. :agree:

sse

Plus interest compounded daily... :winking: :thumbsup:

orelse.jpg

You guys definately got too much time on yer hands!! LOL!!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Chuck

"That $1.29's good as gone, I reckon." says SSE.
You yer right says me! :thumbsup:
By the way, that little knife occupies a cherished spot in me shootin' box.
Thet orta be worth a million bucks to yee! :peace:

Maybe 129 forum members can each send a penny... :)

sse

P.S.
By the way, that little knife occupies a cherished spot in me shootin' box.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Or member #129 can pay it for you, Maxi...

Wait just 129 seconds here, you work at GM, right?

You would think that a GM bigwig could cough-up a measly $1.29 :rolleyes:

Maxi, just pay the $1.29 before you end up on Judge Judy...

I thought Maxi told me the other day that "the checks in the mail". He didn't specify if it was made out of teflon or if it would bounce.
Zman

Back