• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pilgrim from Fort Benning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbar1918

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Though collecting and shooting antique black powder weapons since 1972, I've finally joined this community of smoke pole stuffers. Expect questions from a flumoxed picker on finds and possible safe loads for original and replica pistols, rifles, muskets, shotguns and cannons.

My office is located in the newly-opened National Infantry Museum at Fort Benning, Georgia. Stop by to say hello when you visit. I'm the U.S. Army Infantry Historian and my offices are in the back.

Cordially,

Dave Stieghan
aka, dbar1918

Dave, Welcome aboard! Great to hear about the NIM. Just visited YOUR website. My dad is a 20 year retired Infantryman and we lived there twice during his career. Once on base and and once in Columbus.

Steve

Howdy Dave. Sounds like you could have some fun around here, and teach us a thing or two at the same time. :thumbsup:

Greetings Dave, and Welcome! Thanks for the invitation and should we ever find ourselves in your area, we will stop in for sure.

Dave,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.With your interest you should feel right
at home here. Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Dave. :hatsoff: Welcome to the Forum.
You realize of course, you will be requested to post many pics of those old muzzleloaders. :thumbsup:

Welcome, Dave! Next time I get down to ol' Ft. Beginning I'll look you up.

I sure hope that new museum has a place for Calculator's Rock...

Latest posts

Back