• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Plastic Nipple Cap Covers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t use em on my revolvers but they work great on my 58 Hawken. Mine are snug fit but when seated against the nipple face there is a little of the cap sticking up. Never had it fail. Couple with a ballon or similar over the muzzle it’s virtually weather proof. But I wouldn’t take it for a swim.

Don’t use them on my revolvers but they work great on my 58 Hawken. Mine are snug fit but when seated against the nipple face there is a little of the cap sticking up. Never had it fail. Couple with a ballon or similar over the muzzle it’s virtually weather proof. But I wouldn’t take it for a swim.
since i neither hunt. fish,or shoot in the rain. my cap raked, Slixshot nippled hand guns do just fine thank you very much.
This is just an answer looking for a question as far as I am concerned.
To each his own however.
Load 'em heavy boys
They air a' comin' for us
Bunk

Back