• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Please recommend some custom builders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Kibler does finish out rifle kits. He also knows of several builders who will finish his kits for you.
They are extremely easy to put together.
Another one, the woods runner that they offer. Comes pretty much all together. Butt plate, trigger, trigger guard and I think the lock is already installed.
You just have to put barrel in place stain and finish Browning the barrel or leave it as is....
I may be incorrect on this, but I believe only the first couple dozen were ‘pre-assembled’ for quality assurance.

I have an Allen Martin Schimmel that I bought a few years ago, but have never fired (life and health got in the way of me ever using it), that I am looking at selling. If you are interested, I can always provide pics and specs for it.

These are the pics from Allen when he built it. I can take more current ones, but they won't look as nice!

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpeg
    Pic 1.jpeg
    143.7 KB
  • Pic 2.jpeg
    Pic 2.jpeg
    202.5 KB
  • Pic 3.jpeg
    Pic 3.jpeg
    134.1 KB
  • Pic 4.jpeg
    Pic 4.jpeg