• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Po boy is ready for compitition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
DSCF4168.jpg

That's some good shooting and a good looking rifle, but someone put the lock on the wrong side :rotf:

Greenmtnboy said:
Po boy is ready for compitition

Just in time for the Old Guys vs Young Guys shooting contest. :thumbsup:

That is one sharp lookin' poor boy you have there.

you shot that off hand too ...didn't you?

nice lookin' gun and group

:thumbsup:

I see you used lehigh lube.This the old stuff,or new? Nice group,and very nice rifle!

scalper said:
THATS A NICE GROUP fer sure! Pretty rifle too...
has she got a name??? and tell us the specs on the rifle!!! DROOL!

It was TVM Tennessee with a 42 inch 45cal 13/16 greenmtnbarrel.
I had yotie joe cutt it down for me to make it a little more handability.
It's a little wippy for me because I am used to shooting heavy rifles but I'll get used to it.

Trench said:
Nice! How's the loading with the .030 patch? Tight?

With the Green mtn barrel and .012 deep grooves my .030 canvase patch makes a great gas seal but I don't have to fight it down the barrel.

mainiac said:
I see you used lehigh lube.This the old stuff,or new? Nice group,and very nice rifle!
When I found out that Tom was having problems I found a lady who had a case of the original,not the manure ox yoke was trying to pass as Tom's reciept.
I use it for bench rest R@D and compitions, for practice I use one part murphy's oil,one part Ballistol seven parts water.

Very nice gun and some good shooting pard, those guns are a lot of fun I have enjoyed a couple of them over the years, great squirrel/deer guns

I dare say the title of the thread says it all. Well done. :bow:

Latest posts

Back