• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pokashkan Mukway

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atr

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Pokashkan Mukway ? It's Cree and it means , 'let's go bear hunting '. I'm Art from Northwestern Ontario . I was into black powder about 30 years ago and got back into it about 2 years ago . I've only had two hobbies in a little over half a century and they have been hunting and shooting . My first bp rifle was a .45 cal. percussion and i recall the manual saying to start at 60 grains and work your way up , so naturally , i started at 100 . :) I'm here to learn so i'll shut up now , read the archives and git some learnin'.

atr
Welcome to the forum. i'm sure you will find all the information you are looking for right here, just ask away.
again welcome on board!!!!
I am snake-eyes :)

atr: Welcome to the site! Now you're in for real trouble.
I came here in Feb.'04. I had an in-line and some modern caplocks. Now I cast bullets, make my own lube, shoot flintlocks and have been generally ruined by these old cusses on this forum. :bull: ::

Back