• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possible bag size question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a woodland bag. I like it very much, I like to pack light as well, but there is enough pockets so you can find small items when you need them. Am currently short about 3 bags and am think about getting a hunter bag next for my squirrel rifle. I dislike having to always dump out the bag and repack the bag when I change rifles. The "D" rings on the woodland are a nice place to tie items you do not want to drop or lose. I have my capper, bullet board, and measure all on dummie cords tied to the D ring. no longer have any of those items dropping in the snow banks.

Swampbuck,
keep it simple. the best bag the Leatherman builds is his smallest. 7x7. i forget the name.
IMHO.
:v

Back