• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possum Branch, Pre-1800 Tennessee Rondy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
The Possum Branch Rendezvous is this week! Thursday 10-10 thru Sunday 10-13. Get there Wednesday and be ready for the competitions. It's one of the best pre-1800 Flintlock-Only rendezvous you'll find if you are a shooter.

Directions:
30 MILES NORTH OF NASHVILLE
TAKE 1-65 EXIT #108, TURN WEST ON HWY 76,
1/2 MILE PAST CROSSROADS GROCERY,
TURN LEFT AT SIGN.

How far from I-65? I have missed sure fire/can't miss place marks before. Are we talking a couple of streets or a couple of miles?

Many Klatch

If I recall it's about a mile and a half from I-65... maybe...
Watch for the crossroads grocery and then start paying attention on the left. The sign ain't real good. Easier in the daylight than at midnight.
You'll turn in and drive back probably 1/4 mile or so to the camp but all the vehicles are parked closer to the road.

Back