• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only done 1 kit before about 20 years ago and it was a 44 cal. navy revolver. Easy kit, just used paste blue for the metal and it turned out nice. Thanks for the offer to answer my questions. I hate to use up forum space but also being new to massage boards I need to ask another stupid question. What is PM (private mail?) and how do I use it. thanks

I hate to use up forum space but also being new to massage boards I need to ask another stupid question. What is PM (private mail?) and how do I use it. thanks

Look for this (
newpm.gif
) at the top of the page, by your screen name...

If you have a private message, you will see the flashing envelope, click it and you will open the private message window to view your messages...

Wow you did a great job on that rifle!! Like the others said, the browning looks great. You got a nice even brown color to it.

What stain (if any) did you use? Or did you just use the Tung Oil? Your stock has a nice dark color to it, no yellows or reds.

I'm building a GPR as well and am just about ready to stain her. I'll be using Laurel Mountain Forge (Nut Brown). I hope to get a dark brown like yours. I'll also be using LMF cold browning solution.

Again, you did a great job!!

Latest posts

Back