• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for the shoot, but I ain't sittin' on no axe head and splittin' my .....

Old Salt,
I can't come on the 15th if May. I will be in Oklahoma getting my son graduated from college. The next weekend will find me and the missus getting him married to a right sweet young thing. So you guys have a great time, okay?
God bless.
volatpluvia

Can't wait. I'll be there and am bringing company.
Looking forward to meeting some other forum members in addition to Old Salt.

The gentleman that runs the shoot is a great guy and it should prove to be a fun day for everyone.

Hope to see a bunch of ya there.

:front:

dam you and that GPR. :says:

Guess you answered my question about the rain. Just make sure the only thing you shoot at on saturday is the turkey target.

I'm thinking about making a run to Dixon's on Friday to pick up a couple things for this weekend.

Hope we get a good turn out.

It was a great time :: Once again thank you for the invite to your club. :hatsoff: And I'm hoping to get there again. :front:
Leheigh ::
Lehigh..

This was a great time!!! For anyone that wanted to go and didn't boy did you miss out. Lot's of fun had by all. It was great to meet a bunch of guys from the forum and I hope we can all get together again to shoot.

Lots of bragging rights were awarded to forum members. Best of all, the shoot sharpened everyone's skills for the upcoming butterfly season here in PA. hehehehe.

See you next time and don't forget those dog biscuits and old cell phones.

:front:

It was a good time, too bad I couldn't stay long. I managed to hit the bull on my first shot and that was pretty much the high water mark for the days shooting(g)

Sorry I missed that one. I joined right after it happened. Do any of you guys go to the Jacobsberg vous' up in Stockertown? Also do any of you do re-enacting or do you just hunt and target with bp?

Stonecutter I have attended the Jacobsburg events(outside Belfast Pa) since they started up. There will be somewhere near 250 people there at the June event(16th, 17th,18th, 19th). The procedes from the event go to help the Henry's of Bolton homestead. There is a second event each year around Halloween with usually about the same number of people or maybe a few less, It is a nice site and a ton of fun. If ya can make it come on up n enjoy. YMHS Birdman oh yea I'm from Chester Co, down on the southeast corner of Pa

Hi Stonecutter. I'm Fiddler, down the road a piece in Silverdale (Perkasie). I do the reenacting thing but have never made it to Jacobsburg. Prolly the next event I'll be able to get away from work for will be the EPR in Sept.

FYI...

The range we shot at is accepting new members this coming Thursday May 26th at 7:00pm. I hope to be there as long as my schedule stays open. $80/first year, $60 every year thereafter for a single membership. Range work is not required. It is included in the annual dues.

Hope to see everyone at the next shoot in June.

Hey Old Salt, wouldn't mind shooting with you and the rest but can't make it Father's Day. Keep us posted on the next shoot date. Have a great day. :thumbsup:

Back