• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

powderhorn pictures

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornbuilder

40 Cal.
Reaction score
please don't be upset with me , but i don't know of any other way to see if i'm able to post a pic on the forum being as computer illiterrate as i am thank-you for your patients
186618-R1-17A.jpg
[/img] :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

:applause: Nothing to be sorry about hornbuilder, that's a beautiful horn. What's the spout plug made of? It looks great hope you don't have it patented, I may just try to copy it. :master:
Soggy

Beautiful work all around, Hornbuilder - I see you come by that name honest! ::
:master: :master: :applause: :applause:
Patsy

soggy :
the horn plug is made from deer antler with a brass rod insert. one of my earlier horns and found out that combination really doesn't work very well...thanks for your positive comments :thanks: :sorry: :thanks:

chingachgook:
this was a great surprise , glad to see ya on the forum. yea i suppose you would like the one i have posted on the horners guild web site :agree: since that one is yours :peace: hornbuilder

Dude, that is one heck of a nice horn!...Did you build it yourself. If so...I'm jealous. Demon

hornbuilder,
Nice Horn and Nice Picture! Thanks
for sharing....
snake-eyes :applause:

Back