• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pretty much off topic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whether you guys know it or not you've all rather become my "buddies". I have something I need to boast about to someone so for those of you who bother to read this post, you're it.

As many of you know we're building our home on another piece of ground we bought a little over a year ago. I'm an electrical contractor for a living and to be quite honest I'm a pretty good plumber. Monday the well driller got our well finished and I didn't get to put water on the plumbing system until tonight. Welp, tonight I did and I had three little leaks that only required the turning of a wrench. WE HAVE WATER!!!!!!!! Full blown, honest to goodness, fresh, clean, 20 gallons a minute well water!!!! No leaks in the drainage system or supply side. I'm very happy and I apologize for taking space on this board for such a mundane thing.....but it's MY mundane thing!!!!! and I think the world oughta know!...hehehe. I hope all of you know you're welcome here anytime, whether passing thru on your way to someplace else or for a visit to the Missouri Ozarks. Please feel free to make yourselves at home. "Mi casa, su casa"....

Vic

I share Your success and joy over this blessing.Most who have worked hard to do simular things can relate.May the rest of Your projects come out as well!Congradulations!!!! :: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :applause:

Congradulations. I'm converting our75 yr old two family home back into a single and have been learning way more than I ever intended to about patching plaster walls and ceilings. I just finished chemically stripping an oak hardwood floor (that was under carpet, pad and wood grained linoleum ???) and I'm about fully toxipated from the stripper and polyurethane fumes, but it sure turned out nice, if I do say so. The trim wood, door frames and panels in most of the downstairs is chestnut. Try and find replacement molding in that.

Latest discovery: carpenter ants in a second floor window sill. If the damage turns out to spread to the room I just finished you will hear my screams coast-to-coast.

Vic,,, Glad things are working out for you and the family. From what little time we've talked I believe that Missouri's loss was Wyoming's gain, and now that your back home it's Wyoming's loss and Missouri's gain!!! Keep up the good post's, and replie's... Your friend, Ohio Joe :)

Hey pal.....feels good to get your hands dirty on a project to help yourself along the path doesn't it....congratulizations....hang in there.

Hey Vic,e-mail me your add. and ph#,I get through your area once in a while,and the offer on open to you or anyone else that happens to be in N.E.Mo.to stop in and shoot the B.S.,and drink a cold one or whatever. I know how you feel about having water and electric hooked up and everything ok, I went through all that myself when I built.

Yup. Know whatcha mean. I just recently reclaimed (long story) my little house on 14 acres of woods and had to start over. Those "other people" took everything but the paint of'n the walls. Then there was the carpet saturated in cat pee!!!! :curse: :curse:
I fount out what takes cat pee outa tha carpet. NOTHING!
No even nuclear waste. So it's time for new carpet and a renewed hatred for cats, i.e. moving TARGETS. ::

MAXI,
theres NOTHING wrong with CATs. If you fix them right, they taste just like chicken :eek:

MAXI,
theres NOTHING wrong with CATs. If you fix them right, they taste just like chicken :eek:
Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, harrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :haha: :haha:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fount out what takes cat pee outa tha carpet.

White vinegar & water in a spray bottle neutralizes pee odor.

^ ^
> ' . ' <
(,,,)(,,,)
ppppppp

Been married & living with indoor cats all of 24 years. Never had one pee outside of the box. You just gotta convince them that's what they want to do and keep the boxes clean . . . and nip their little knutz off at an early age.

Come to think of it - the wife did the same to me!

Never had one pee outside of the box. You just gotta convince them that's what they want to do and keep the boxes clean. Come to think of it - the wife did the same to me!

You never peed outside the box? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Maxiball really cracks me up!

Shhhhhhhhhh! How do you think I know about white vinegar & water neutralizing the smell?

Once my wife realized it was submissive urination she stopped with the yelling and the rolled up newspaper upside my head. And the crate training worked fer me!

Twoshadows.....my hands pretty much stay dirty. Unfortunately that 17 lb. tool belt finds it way to my waist nearly every day. If I had one more full day I'd have the electrical installed, except for security and sound, and I'd be ready for insulation and sheet rock!

Vic

Back