• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

primitive sight for renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba.50

Barefoot Hillbilly
Reaction score
have posted here and two other sites, also checked e-bay and gunbroker looking for one of the fixed primitive rear sights for t/c renegade with no luck. anyone got any ideas of where else to look? thanks for listenin' friends, bubba.
also checked t/c website.

thanks cowpoke and robert. these are even better than what i was originally lookin' for. i appreciate it, bubba.

thanks for the effort runnin' lead but could only find the one from the link cowpoke gave me at that address. is it on some page besides the one for rear sights? 'cause that only shows about a dozen sights and only the one fixed sight for t/c. did i mention that i'm terribly illiterate on one of these things? thanks again to all and have a good'en, bubba.

Hubba,
I had the same problem as you did in finding this sight. You may have to call them and ask for Rear Sight - Full Buckhorn(503). This sight looks a lot better than the one I found. Good luck and let us know what happens :thumbsup:

hey cowpoke,
found the 503 from the link you provided. thanks. couldn't find the #906 showin' in runnin' lead's link. assumed that was for a different sight. thanks again all, bubba.

Check with the folks at "The Hawken Shop" now located in Washington state. They have fixed sights, butt plates, nose caps, and triggerguards to put on the TC to make it look more like the original Hawken.
Roger Sells

Back