• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Problems....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roboskittle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I think I have to admit to having a problem. I am totally addicted to muzzleloading. In the paper right now is another T/C Hawken along with a T/C New Englander. They are going for a crisp 100 each. I am in the process of finding a few stripped lower receivers I have new homes to go pick these up. HELP ME!!!

Yes, there is a cure, but it's painful:

SEND THEM ALL TO ME! I'LL SAVE YOU...

Well I bit the bullet on this one and let them go. I really dont want to sell my AR-15 goodies. There will be plenty more where these came from.

Muzzle loading is real addictive, however, I suspect that you will get more satisfaction from one custom gun, made to your specifications, than a bunch of cheap, second hand, production guns.

I suggest saving your money, unless you can make a few bucks off of those in the paper, to buy one really nice gun, then branch out from there.

God bless

Love my New Englander. For $100 I'd have picked it up as a spare so I didn't have to swap the 12 bore shot barrel for the .50 rifle.

Sold my AR-15 25 years ago and picked up a .223 single shot carbine. Less noise, lighter and better accuracy. ;-) One good one is worth 30 sprayed.

Do not worry I plan on getting a custom gun made in the future. Right now funds are tight and I am trying to get my house prepped to go up on the market so I can get atleast 10 acres or so. (gonna set up my own gun range) I am very happy with the money I have into my guns and can proudly say that my 25 dollar Renegade hits where i point it and I took my first deer with it. When money is pouring in ill look into getting a custom gun lol.

Back