• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Questiong about a Chambers kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamamarine

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting another Jim Chambers kit. The last two I bought were great. I couldn't think of anything bad to say about them if I wanted to. The one I want now is the Mark Silver Virgina Rifle. Most of my other rifles are .50 cal. and I'd like to stick with that caliber. Does anyone know if I can get that kind in .50? I sent them an e-mail from their web site but I haven't heard back yet. I'm sitting in the desert in Iraq so I can't pick up the phone and call. I've got more than an couple of months before I go home but I'd like to have it waiting for me when I get home.

You can have them special order it, but it is going to be really Heavy......... Reason I know that is I have one that was ordered in .58 caliber. I would not go with less than a .58 on it as it is a large rifle. The reason this was ordered in .58 is because the .58 ball is much cheaper to shoot & less to ship than the .62. When you jump to the .62 cal, the price really jumps....... :hmm:

I built the rifle in .62 cal and it shoots better than I can. Try it, you might like it!

I picked the .62 cal as it shoots the same size ball as my trade gun. 2 guns, one horn and one bag (with 2 thicknesses of patches, one for each gun).

Latest posts

Back