• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Range day with daughter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon at the range with my daughter. I went to burn some black powder. She went to shoot handguns. But, like her Daddy, she'll pull the trigger on anything so she took some shots with my TC Hawken. :thumbsup: GW

rangeday004.jpg

It's great that your daughter enjoys shooting, especially with her dad. Emery

Great picture, I like the T shirt, I wish I could get my daughter out to the range but her mother has corrupted her mind. :haha: :haha:

Excellent! I take my three oldest kids with me to the range on occasion...two girls (ages 17 and 15), and my son (he will be 15 next month). It's up to us to pass it on!!!

Unfortunatly I have missed the majority of the molding years with my daughter so getting her to a range is up in the air but, my oldest Step-daughter and her 8 year old daughter have joined me at the range on more than one occasion. The granddaughter like to shoot the same .22 I learned with from my father. :grin:

Easter Sunday clay target shoots...

my sister, my daughters and my neice shoot the best...nice to see girsl shooting :thumbsup:

My Wife and I had been totaly away from shooting while our kids were growing up. Money, job, time, all just didn't make it practical to go shooting for us. It was my Daughter(now 21)who re-kindeled the fire, while visiting one of her friends out of town, watched her friends dad shoot. When she came home she pestered me to take her out and teach her, and her brother to shoot. Now, both my Son(23)and Daughter enjoy a day at the range, and are becomeing pretty good shots as well. Those have to be some of the best days with my kids. Next month, my wife is going to teach them how to shoot trap.

Latest posts

Back